Yachting World Podcast
America S Cup Podcast Episode 5 Designing The Ac75 S Hull Yacht World Yacht Sailing Pictures
This podcast was a real pleasure to record with a very dear friend of mine Jana Gacina who is currently a purser on board a 300-foot yacht.
Yachting world podcast. In January Ryan Finn left New York on a single-handed non-stop passage to San Francisco around Cape Horn - a feat thats never been done. Cat legend Mitch Booth makes the case for keeping the Americas Cup in multihulls. This podcast was a real pleasure to record with a very dear friend of mine Jana Gacina who is currently a purser on board a 300-foot yacht.
The podcast will feature a range of topics from interviews with top sailors of today and yesteryear to chats with people in the sailing and boating industries. It was originally for an article in Yachting World but weve repurposed it into another Essay Friday episode. Road to the Americas Cups tracks Road to the Americas Cup ep 8.
The Ocean Sailing Podcast site is designed for people who love to sail cruise race or explore the worlds oceans by yacht. With over 300000 readers every month we are the Global Sailing Network. It aims to be informative entertaining educational or just something for people to feel connected to the sport.
But only a day out from shore he heard a bang and found a gaping hole in the hull of his 36-foot proa. We chat to Americas Cup sailor and 25 time yachting World Champion the Luna Rossa tactician - Vasco Vascotto. On The Wind is the evolution of 59º North and is quite simply long-form conversations with sailors from around the worldOn the Wind formerly called 59 Degrees North is informal chats with people from around the world of sailing - tall ship captains Cape Horners sailing authors Volvo Ocean Race skippers yacht designers family cruisers Arctic.
Join now to listen free to our fortnightly podcast ep. Our monthly podcast series Road to the Americas Cup will take you inside Ineos Team UKs preparations for the 2021 Americas Cup. From luxury to diversity and everything in between this podcast will bring you weekly shows on topics that matter.
Posted on 9 May 2020. July 25 2006 Easy to download and compatible with any mp3 audio player now you can listen to. Brion is set to come on the podcast soon for a full-on interview but in the meantime enjoy his philosophy on rope whippings and learn a thing or two this week.
- Pontoon Boats For Sale Dallas
- Pontoon Boat Vinyl Wrap Kits
- Pontoon Boat Windshield Replacement
- Pontoon Boats Central Illinois
- Pontoon Boats For Sale California
- Pontoon Boat Without Seats
- Pontoon Boats Designed For Fishing
- Pontoon Boat With Jet Ski Dock
- Pontoon Boats For Sale Brookville Indiana
- Pontoon Boats For Sale Destin Fl
- Pontoon Boats Fishing For Catfish
- Pontoon Boats For Sale Close To Me
- Pontoon Boat With Jet Ski Lift
- Pontoon Boats For Sale Brisbane
- Pontoon Boat With Inboard Outboard Motor
- Pontoon Boat With Party Deck
- Pontoon Boats For Sale Australia
- Pontoon Boats For Sale Austin
- Pontoon Boats For Sale Buffalo Ny
- Pontoon Boats For Sale Ebay